A Roofer You Can Trust
Call today for your FREE estimate.
- Check all screws looking for any that have pulled loose.
- Check all pipe penetrations and sealants looking for anywhere water can run into.
- Look for any holes or cracks in the metal.
- Check foam enclosures making sure they are in place and secure.
- Check condition of the material looking for anything out of the ordinary such as tears or holes that could be caused from debris.
- Check parapet walls and termination bar making sure it is still secure properly and sealed.
- Check all penetrations making sure the boots are tight and sealed properly.
- Look at all canales, catch cans, and downspouts making sure they are free of debris to allow proper water flow.
- Look at all shingles checking for any that are torn, folded over, or that have blown off.
- Also check for any shingles that may have pulled up away from the nails
- Inspect shingles themselves looking for the amount of granules still left on them; if you can see fibers or black spots they most likely need replaced.
- Look at all penetrations making sure they are still sealed with tar or caulking.
- Check all flashing against house looking for anywhere water may get it or any holes.
- Look for any exposed nails that may cause water to get under shingles.
- Do not drain AC unit onto roof as the water will drastically reduce the life of the shingles and could lead to leaks and bad decking.